In order to help our students prepare for success this school year, we’re providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. With Office 365, your child will now have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Office subscription lasts for as long as your child is a student here
Instruct your child to follow these simple steps to get their Office:
- For PC and Mac:
- Visit www.office.com/GetOffice365
- Click through to install and follow the onscreen process
- On the installation page select your language and click install
- For iOS and Android:
Your child will need to use their Student ID to sign in, using the following format: StudentID@hanfordesd.org (for example, email@example.com). Their password is the same password they use to sign into computers at school. If you have trouble, contact your school’s office for assistance.