2020-21 Distance Learning
HESD will be starting the school year on August 13th in Distance Learning. HESD is committed to providing our students a high quality Distance Learning experience.
- All students in grades TK – 8 will receive a device
- Students needing WiFi access will receive a hotspot
- All students will receive their grade level textbooks and materials
- Teachers will deliver live instruction daily
- Instructional minutes will mirror the in-person school day
- Instruction will follow HESD content pacing
- Attendance will be taken
- Work will be graded, and report cards issued
- Students will receive support – academic and social-emotional
- HESD students will have access to district meals
Information on picking up devices, textbooks, materials and meals will be sent from your child’s school site.
In hopes of being able to reopen at some point this school year we ask that parents complete the choice questionnaire at https://www.hanfordesd.org/20-21choice-form
If you have a question or need assistance please contact us via our public information line at 585-3695.
Stay well, wear your mask and practice social distancing